Affinity™ Series YXV Air Conditioner and YZV Heat Pump
- Advanced design dynamically adjusts capacity and airflow to precisely match changing comfort needs for maximum comfort and minimized power consumption. In fact, these ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient qualified models can cut energy costs by as much as 50% compared to older, 10 SEER units.
- Exclusive Charge Assurance™ charge monitoring provides a direct readout of the high and low system pressures and the suction and liquid line temperatures while also calculating system superheat and system subcooling. This helps ensure the system is properly optimized for faster installation and service, maximized service life and added peace of mind.
- An innovative QuietDrive™ Sound Reduction system includes a swept-wing fan, composite base pan and sound containment cloak to reduce sound levels to no more than a typical kitchen dishwasher.
- Advanced Climate Set™ technology provides a selection of preconfigured operating profiles to optimize the system for operation in your specific climate.
- YXV and YZV units feature an unmatched limited 1-year labor warranty, lifetime compressor and 10-year parts limited warranties on registered outdoor units.
Affinity™ Series AVV and MVC Air Handlers
- Variable-speed technology circulates air more quietly and more precisely, dynamically adjusting capacity and airflow to accurately match changing comfort needs for maximum comfort and minimized power consumption. They also happen to use up to 80% less electricity than the conventional PSC blowers typically found in base model air handling units.
- Exclusive MaxAlloy™ corrosion-resistant aluminum coils with a system-matched Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) provide efficient airflow and heat exchange. In addition, they use low-retention, corrosion-resistant drain pans to prevent the formation or collection of bacteria, mold or other airborne irritants.
- ClimaTrak™ technology allows blower settings to be customized for different comfort needs.
- As part of a complete Affinity™ communicating system, performance and efficiency are optimized via an easy connection to our YORK®Affinity™ Hx™ Touch-screen Thermostat.
- Low-air-leakage cabinets (less than 2.0% leakage when tested at 1.0" Esp.) minimize loss and infiltration compared to typical cabinet designs. These compact cabinets are only 20.5" deep, and feature an automotive-grade powder coat finish to ensure they'll look great for years.
Affinity™ Series YP9C and YPLC Furnaces
- Modulating burner design and variable-speed ECM blower motor work in conjunction to provide more even, more efficient air circulation that is also quieter in operation.
- Installation-friendly features include a compact 33" height, reinforced cabinet doors, quarter-turn knobs and a rotatable inducer for top or side venting to accommodate optional air quality features.
- Model YP9C condensing-type gas furnace units are above 95% AFUE and up to 98% on modulating units, are ENERGY STAR®certified and have earned a Consumers Digest Best Buy recommendation.
- ClimaTrak™ technology allows the blower operation to be fine-tuned for every installation, whether to compensate for arid environments or to maximize the use of additional air quality accessories.
- A patented, 3-way drain connection with built-in trap allows condensation to drain in horizontal, up- or down-flow applications without impeding access to the blower or restricting airflow through the filter.
- Robust, time-tested construction is backed by a 10-year Complete Assurance™ Warranty Pledge: With proper registration, if the heat exchanger fails within 10 years of installation, we provide optional furnace replacement in lieu of heat exchanger equipment.
Affinity™ Hx™ Touch-screen Thermostat
- As part of a complete system, the YORK® Affinity™ Hx™ Touch-screen Thermostat with Wi-Fi®-enabled touch-screen provides precision comfort with the ability to monitor and control the system using a smart device from anywhere in the world with internet access.
- Downloadable app with a proprietary interface provides intuitive, easy-to-use control.
- Over-the-air updates ensure the system is always up-to-date.
- Programmable reminders and selectable operating modes allow you to customize your system for more personalized comfort and maximized efficiency.
- A selectable auto-humidity feature sets itself based on variances between indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Optional alerts can notify you anytime an emerging or immediate service need is identified.
- With your permission, a dedicated app can allow your dealer to remotely monitor the system for alerts, view system diagnostics and even make any necessary operating adjustments — providing an all new level of personalized service and support.
- Engineered by the experts at YORK® to provide ENERGY STAR®Most Efficient performance when connected to a YORK® Affinity™Variable Capacity Residential System.